Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recruitment Applications HERE

Go down 
+2
Lanxiyang
Katysha
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Shhadow7

Recruitment Applications HERE - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Applications HERE   Recruitment Applications HERE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:51 am

IGN: Shhadow7
When did you start MU? i started in 2005 or 2006 - i can't remember
Do you come from Maya or Wigle?: from Maya
How many active chars do you have? Specify with IGNs. well... only this one so far
Tell us your past and current Guild(s): i am back after few years and i don't remember guild names. Mortis, Pijaki - those i know
Do you share your account? no.
Have you bought this acc? If so, which is your real char ign? No, I haven't.
Do you know any Spartan? Who? Seekerpl and his other chars ofc (:
Can you attend CS? Well.. I have neer been in CS. I have time so that i could go there (:
Describe your char including Class, build and Set. SM 390+ (exping fast due to event and gold..). I always wanted to be PVP, my stats are: 278 200 202 1565. Now i have Lucky 1st set but i ll buy anubis soon.
Have you read our rules and have you agreed to them?
What guild are you applying for? (SpartanS, Bedrock, Urukhail, indifferent)
SpartanS
Other Comments: I know i am quite poor, but it s due to that i wasn't active for long time. I am earning faster and faster and I have financial support (from Seekerpl or SimsonMg (my friend from school who made me back to game)). So please don't judge me by my set Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Shhadow7

PostSubject: fix   Recruitment Applications HERE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:54 am

Have you read our rules and have you agreed to them? I have.

Sorry, i skipped that Q accidentally.
Back to top Go down
Lanxiyang

Lanxiyang

Number of posts : 6307
Guild : SpartanS
Character : sBK
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Applications HERE   Recruitment Applications HERE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:37 am

Shhadow7 wrote:
Have you read our rules and have you agreed to them? I have.

Sorry, i skipped that Q accidentally.

I ll contact u in game today later
Back to top Go down
SOSvzla

PostSubject: Comming back   Recruitment Applications HERE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 12:55 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SOSvzla

PostSubject: Comming back   Recruitment Applications HERE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 12:56 am

Very Happy Hi, im looking for enter again in spartans alliance, my old char was Tasartir but i sold my account after problems with banished alliance (due to EnePVP) and you guys.

I just started from scratch, currently, i have a RF vitality 504, with rave+11+10+16, kantata boots and cape3rd+11+4%hp.

i don't know if i can back again, but would be good.

SOSvzla
Back to top Go down
SOSvzla

PostSubject: Recruitment application   Recruitment Applications HERE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 1:35 am

Very Happy IGN:  SOSvzla
When did you start MU? 2004 (i think)
Do you come from Maya or Wigle?: Wigle
How many active chars do you have? Specify with IGNs. SOSvzla (rf), and TheSexy (bk)

Tell us your past and current Guild(s): Affected (with Tasartir, sold account), and currently none

Do you share your account? no
Have you bought this acc? If so, which is your real char ign? no
Do you know any Spartan? Who? Thor, Aftermath, and well all those that were in Affected...as Jr

Can you attend CS? Sure
Describe your char including Class, build and Set> RF vitality level 504, mostly with pvm tree, set rave+11+10+16, kantata boots+11+10+16+L and rings, pendant fo, cape 3rd+11+4%hp

Have you read our rules and have you agreed to them? yes
What guild are you applying for? (SpartanS, Bedrock, Urukhail, indifferent) hmm i always liked UrukHail
Other Comments:
Back to top Go down
Aftermath

Aftermath

Number of posts : 3824
Guild : Bedrock
Character : Dual Master
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Applications HERE   Recruitment Applications HERE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 2:49 am

SOSvzla guilded to Bedrock, welcome back Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Applications HERE   Recruitment Applications HERE - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Applications HERE
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4