Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wepsi

Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)  Empty
PostSubject: Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)    Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:24 am

Hello my name is Haris, and im from sweden. im searching a guild for me ee level 332..

i'm 21 years old, i still study, so after school i can play, but normaly i'm afk at the night.

If you want to check my char, so MMO on Wepsii.
Back to top Go down
Wepsi

PostSubject: Re: Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)    Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:31 am

IGN:Wepssi
Do you come from Maya or Wigle?:Maya
How many active chars do you have? Specify with IGNs. 1
Tell us your past and current Guild(s): Didnt have any guild with my ee.
Do you share your account? No
Have you bought this acc? If so, which is your real char ign?
Do you know any Spartan? Who? Dont know
Can you attend CS? Yes
Describe your char including Class, build and Set.....
Muse Elf
Strg=105
Agi=221
Sta=Base
Energy=1,5
Have you read our rules and have you agreed to them?Yes
What guild are you applying for? (SpartanS, Affected, Bedrock, Urukhail, SoldierS, indifferent) It Doesnt matter for me, Just want to join a Social english guild Smile)
Other Comments:
Back to top Go down
Lanxiyang

Lanxiyang

Number of posts : 6307
Guild : SpartanS
Character : sBK
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)    Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:56 am

Hello Haris. You never were in any guild since Maya?
Back to top Go down
Katysha

Katysha

Number of posts : 3193
Guild : Bedrock
Character : Sexy EE
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)    Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:07 am

With his EE no guild, I wonder which are his other chars' guilds Razz
Back to top Go down
Lanxiyang

Lanxiyang

PostSubject: Re: Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)    Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:11 am

o fuk, when did i pass 5k posts? xD
Back to top Go down
Princemg

Princemg

Number of posts : 1564
Character : Handsome DM xD
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)    Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:02 am

Katysha wrote:
With his EE no guild, I wonder which are his other chars' guilds Razz

I have same question ^^ but I post it in Jr post his/her application in New Recruitments
Back to top Go down
http://cantoneseeveryday.wordpress.com/category/%E2%98%BB-canton
Noobility

Number of posts : 2528
Character : Grand Master
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)    Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:25 am

Lanxiyang wrote:
o fuk, when did i pass 5k posts? xD
Spammer!
Back to top Go down
Wepsi

PostSubject: Re: Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)    Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:30 am

No i never was in guild with my ee, and i dont have another acc or char, my brother is playing to, so he helped me to get to 330+.

and if you want to know, my brother char is Kung1n and he is in DRACULA guild.
Back to top Go down
Lanxiyang

Lanxiyang

PostSubject: Re: Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)    Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:08 am

Wepsi wrote:
No i never was in guild with my ee, and i dont have another acc or char, my brother is playing to, so he helped me to get to 330+.

and if you want to know, my brother char is Kung1n and he is in DRACULA guild.

Just wondered bro, since you wrote "Maya" =)
Probably you don't know what Maya is.
Anywayz, standby for the GM with the most swedish ppl in his guild ;p
Back to top Go down
Wepsi

PostSubject: Re: Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)    Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:16 pm

Yes im from maya, i had level 349 ee then in Blkpearl then i took 4 years break from mu online. and now im back, så since i had accoint before Webzen cant get it back, coz i forgot my secret answer and my email Sad
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

Number of posts : 1720
Guild : UrukHail
Character : Blade Master
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)    Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:21 pm

Blkprl was wigle
Low level and no guilds since maya times
Hmmmmmmm.....sounds like 2nd char
Back to top Go down
Wepsi

PostSubject: Re: Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)    Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:36 pm

Realy, if you say so,
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)    Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:10 pm

Wepsi wrote:
Realy, if you say so,
I'm just sayin level 332 after all these years...
I made an ee on f2p 2 months ago and she is lvl 290
But it's not up to me so whatevers
Back to top Go down
Wepsi

PostSubject: Re: Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)    Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:53 pm

Sorry but, plz read what i write... i hade a ee in maya 349 in guild BLKpearl. and i dont know if there was a other guild in other server with same name.... and i lost this account...

"Yes im from maya, i had level 349 ee then in Blkpearl then i took 4 years break from mu online. and now im back, så since i had accoint before Webzen cant get it back, coz i forgot my secret answer and my email "

i lost this account.. so i forced myself to do a new account with a new ee...
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)    Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:26 pm

Wepsi wrote:
Sorry but, plz read what i write... i hade a ee in maya 349 in guild BLKpearl. and i dont know if there was a other guild in other server with same name.... and i lost this account...

"Yes im from maya, i had level 349 ee then in Blkpearl then i took 4 years break from mu online. and now im back, så since i had accoint before Webzen cant get it back, coz i forgot my secret answer and my email "

i lost this account.. so i forced myself to do a new account with a new ee...
Maya times were like 8 years ago. We have been back with webzen almost 3 years already. Did you play with original webzen? Or k2? Or with the new webzen?? There is just a huuuuuuge low level, guildless gap in your mu history. And that's why I assume this is a 2 nd, 3rd,4th....character.
Back to top Go down
Wepsi

PostSubject: Re: Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)    Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:41 pm

I left before they changed to K2, coz i had problem in school with homeworks and something, so they forced me to stop plaiyng games. but i came back last year in September, i heard that k2 sold or changed to webzen, so i never played k2..
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)    Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:57 pm

Wepsi wrote:
I left before they changed to K2, coz i had problem in school with homeworks and something, so they forced me to stop plaiyng games. but i came back last year in September, i heard that k2 sold or changed to webzen, so i never played k2..
You are persistent
I decided I like you
Back to top Go down
Lanxiyang

Lanxiyang

PostSubject: Re: Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)    Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:08 pm

Bane wrote:
Wepsi wrote:
You are persistent
I decided I like you

^^dont torture ppl
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)    Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:16 pm

Lanxiyang wrote:
Bane wrote:
Wepsi wrote:
You are persistent
I decided I like you

^^dont torture ppl
What???
It just a little fraternity hazing
Never killed anybody

Except those college kids that did actually die a few years ago...
Fucking crazy Americans !!
Just so everyone knows if I'm ever hazing you. I won't actually kill you.
Back to top Go down
Wepsi

PostSubject: Re: Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)    Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:25 pm

that's his way to show how much he love ppl Smile
Back to top Go down
Noobility

Number of posts : 2528
Character : Grand Master
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)    Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:32 pm

Bane wrote:
Wepsi wrote:
You are persistent
I decided I like you
I don't count Vikings out either
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)    Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, i'm Searchin for a speaking english guild :)
Page 1 of 1