Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fuk this is crap

Go down 
+3
Mylynha
Noobility
F3licia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
F3licia

Number of posts : 1785
Guild : Affected GM
Character : EE/AE/SM/bk/DL
Registration date : 2008-10-24

fuk this is crap Empty
PostSubject: fuk this is crap   fuk this is crap Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:29 am

i[m bored Mad

soon travel again Sleep Banana bunchie

wife w8 me i[m coming ( sex bunchie sex bunchie sex bunchie sex bunchie sex bunchie sex bunchie )

OhMyGod

wtf

_I_ _I_ cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Danc Danc Danc Danc Danc Danc guitar guitar guitar

Sparta! AHU!
Back to top Go down
Noobility

Number of posts : 2528
Guild : Bedrock
Character : Grand Master
Registration date : 2009-08-11

fuk this is crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuk this is crap   fuk this is crap Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:40 am

LOL ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mylynha

Mylynha

Number of posts : 2055
Guild : With juice... too crazy! :O
Character : not quite back
Registration date : 2008-11-16

fuk this is crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuk this is crap   fuk this is crap Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:53 am

paksdpokasopdkaposda
Back to top Go down

fuk this is crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuk this is crap   fuk this is crap Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:31 pm

now ppl will know why u gay
Back to top Go down
Rabasoul

Number of posts : 706
Character : Blade Knight
Registration date : 2009-12-11

fuk this is crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuk this is crap   fuk this is crap Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:24 pm

mmm why ristianu call us gay?
maybe is his way of find a sex partner? o.0
Back to top Go down
Neftls

fuk this is crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuk this is crap   fuk this is crap Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:49 pm

Raba Smile dunno if you forgotten me yet. I wa sonline today, came to see how all the x pkgods doing. Saw rob afk in davias. Also im VERY laggy and i havt the new(?) chat thing so i dont thing i will be comming back to play BUT i did left rob a mail on his MG so if you can ask him to replay it to the mail adrass (or the EE ill be checking it tommorow mabe) it will help alot:)

So, how youve been doing for 2 years since im gone raba Smile?
Back to top Go down
Aftermath

Aftermath

Number of posts : 3824
Character : Dual Master
Registration date : 2009-08-10

fuk this is crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuk this is crap   fuk this is crap Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:35 pm

<3 Shlomi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Neftls

fuk this is crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuk this is crap   fuk this is crap Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:46 am

Heya Rob Smile missed ya

Hows the ppl doing? how meny pkgods still around? I gotta say its suprises me how well this game is holding! really after it was chewed crushed and been put to mockery by k2 & the hackers i never thought the game will live! wow i guess webzen are doing AMAZING job.
Todat i logged on abit and i saw ppl lvling on yeties, looking for evil spirit scrolls! k2 hotspot was overfilled was nice ammount of pvp in davias gate and i got asked to join 3 guilds in an hour ^^ (2 of them in spanish Smile). It sure looks good to me!

Hope your doing ok. still fighting CS's?

Thanks for the replay , i returned a detailed mail and thanks alot for the help!

Back to top Go down
Aftermath

Aftermath

Number of posts : 3824
Character : Dual Master
Registration date : 2009-08-10

fuk this is crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuk this is crap   fuk this is crap Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:40 am

ye we still going CS. Anyway Shlomi I remmeber you quitted before because you couldnĀ“t fix the game to work faster. So I guess not so much changed for you.
Back to top Go down
Neftls

fuk this is crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuk this is crap   fuk this is crap Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:19 pm

Well yea i cantsay it gone better. Actually its even worse.

I told you how meny blesses ive found, I understood its more than i need to get great gear on the ee and i cant lie saying it havent crossed my mind but than i just saw the lags, i cant do anything, not pk and for sure not healing you fool while hunting or csing ^^

thats really is too bad, i allways wanted to get this guardinan +13+16+joh dd with all the rest dd+hp+ joh dd, Neftls is really well built for that dex and vit wise and finally i can efford this immortal ee.. but it will be useless, i cant play and this is the time to give up, i guess the technuical issues wont get any better...
Back to top Go down
Tase

Tase

Number of posts : 1065
Character : BK Tase / RF Chrisss

fuk this is crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuk this is crap   fuk this is crap Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:53 pm

Pc Specs pls Smile ... all...Cpu , motherboard, lancard...grafic card...ram ...operating sistem we have some pretty good noodels in IT in this forum if u post full story maybe we can help u ...we could use a good EE Razz

Maybe is not u and is your ISP ...maybe is time to change him...

More details pls... " i have lags i cant play ..." is just a problem that can be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Neftls

fuk this is crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuk this is crap   fuk this is crap Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:56 pm

Well its the same on 3 diffrent PC's (one of them can run GTA IV, so it gotta be oki, and even the worse of them used to be able to play mu flawlessly). Belive me b4 i left the game (2years ago) i tryed everything i could think of including the advice of meny ppl...

Last time i checked the problem was very low ping, the only thing i didnt tryed is when i called the net supplyer and all they did was to try and sell me "gamer pack" thats coast much more and may or maynot help..

The thing is ive started playing this other game, perfect world international, who is much heavyer ( i think its 4-5 gb folder) and it works fine. If for somereason i had no lags now ide probebly be back playing heavying discovered this small fortune left undeleted from the many blesses i stocked in selling kun drops while the hackers attacked.

So sadly, the chances are that im done with mu for good...
Back to top Go down
Eldergod

Eldergod

Number of posts : 54
Character : SM

fuk this is crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuk this is crap   fuk this is crap Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:32 am

Oi Shlomi
Still playing Perfect ? Got to max lvl yet? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raba

fuk this is crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuk this is crap   fuk this is crap Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:40 am

^^ i remember when i was a kind of ebk in k7 and Neftis were my little wild nurse LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fuk this is crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuk this is crap   fuk this is crap Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fuk this is crap
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: Reports-
Jump to: